Please CALL 1.866.520.5328 for a free pickup from your house
Fill out this form and we will send you a confirmation:
We try to be thorough on our list below but please know that it is an impossibility for us to list everything that we can and cannot take.
The driver and coordinators decision is final on what is acceptable. Thank you!
What We Can TAKE!
Everything has to be in resalable condition.
- All Clothing & Shoes
- Bedding & Drapes
- Books, C.D.’s, Tapes, VHS, Records, DVDs, & Head-Foot boards
- Small Electrical Appliances
- Working T.V.’s not over ten years old. (Purchased new in the last ten years)
- Furniture (NOT in need of repair)
- Lamps & Lampshades
- Coffee & End Tables
- Dining Room Sets
- Flatware, Pots, and Pans
- Puzzles & Games
- Kitchen Utensils
- Area Rugs
- Exercise Equipment, good and modern condition
- Computer Equipment
- Almost all household goods as long as they are in good condition, working, and can be resold.
What We Cannot TAKE!
- Large Appliances (Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, Ovens, Washer, Dryers etc.) (These items can only be dropped off at the stores ONLY)
- Hot Water Tanks
- Universal Gyms
- Out of date (old) golf equipment, skis, tennis racquets & other old sporting goods
- Water Beds (Frames, Mattress, etc.)
- Cars, Boats, Campers (Anything that requires a Title)
- Console TV’s
- Televisions older than 10 years
- Stove Tops
- Garbage Disposals
- Text Books
- Any Gas Powered Lawn Equipment (These items can only be dropped off at the stores ONLY)
- Propane Tanks
- Unicorns, they eat way too much and the paper work is a nightmare when selling.
- Toilets, Tubs, Sinks, Windows, or any other home remodeling product.
- Counter Tops
- Kids Pak-N-Plays